March 22, 2013

Card using stamping technique.


After browsing the internet, I came across various pretty cards using the stamping technique. I was a bit reluctant to make an investment buying stamps, inks and stuff. So, remembered a trick taught to me in school using different vegetables and fruits and decided to use the same for this creation.  
        
              I have used okra / ladyfinger (veggie) and a cotton ear bud to create stamps , flowers made from pamphlets received alongwith  newspapers, and the message tag from an old wedding invitation card. Recycled few things which would have otherwise gone in the bin. Hope you like it.





Just a matter of 30 minutes!!!




Material used



Stamping effect...



Incomplete without the message tag



On a different background


3 comments:

  1. good work, i am on the same boat devi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks shyla...i m trying to recollect my craft lectures in school now..they are really helpful n cost effective...wat say?

      Delete
  2. I love this! and the wedding photo - how adorable you are! (you still are!) I've missed your posting. Hope you're back again soon. And wishing you many many more Happy and Healthy years together!!
    Gift Boxes for Men in USA

    ReplyDelete