April 24, 2013

Quilled Card- ICRC28 challenge.

Being a member at ICR is fun..,talented people across the globe sharing their work. I came across this post and decided to make a card as per the rules mentioned .This is my first ever entry in any online challenge. I hope you like it.
         Read the story board: ICRC28 and look at the amazing creations from the Design Team! 





Here are the pictures of the card I made. A very simple one with a little quilling, speech bubble and a witty sentiment . I had these 3-D liners in silver and gold which I never used. It gave a special look to the card.


Googly eyes for the rock.

3-D liners for borders, birds, sunrays.

8 comments:

  1. really sweet card Devika!!
    http://www.kalasirjana.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card, like the rock and the ruler!
    good luck with the challenge !!!
    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  3. its a superb card dear.. loved your You rule.. one.. :D soo much... thanks for sharing..

    i feel great to follow your blog.

    i request you to visit my blog http://acolorfulbutterfly-riya.blogspot.in/ and follow/like if you like my work there.. i am in highly need of your encouragements though your lovely comments..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank u so much riya...will definitely visit ur blog asap..

      Delete